It has been a few weeks since the last post, primarily because we have shifted blog platforms along with changing the software underlying our website. However, we're back and will return to a regular schedule of posting this week.
For those who are interested, we have moved our website from Linux to .Net on Windows (yes, .Net can run on Linux). We were using Joomla to manage the content on the Linux site, but I am very experienced with development on Microsoft platforms, with .Net and otherwise, and this gives me more flexibility and opportunity to create functionality. I decided to shift the blog as well, and chose BlogEngine.Net as the tool to maintain blog content. WordPress would have worked fine on Windows, and I wasn't unhappy with it, but once again I have a bit more flexibility with the new setup.
You'll note that the look and feel has not changed - we're still happy with the results we achieved in that department working with Glendale Designs.